January 3, 2010

The New Year

Greetings to everyone and Happy New Year! I must say that I am quite excited that 2010 is here and that my work will begin to go public! For starters, I am excited about the new image for the title of this site, which is a sample of my signature for my work. In the next few weeks you will see some of my collections appear on this site. I am formatting and assembling as we speak! My various collections will all be constructed around a particular theme. I am not sure yet how many collections will be released this month as I continually find inspiration through my camera lens.
So, look for upcoming posts to view the collections that I have in store for you.
Also, keep returning as a collection is never static and may be updated as my artistic eye demands.


Thank you very much and happy 2010!


Jeremiah Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment